NLCU is going Cashless
From 1st July 2021 we will no longer be accepting cash deposits or cash withdrawals at any of our branches.
As and the need for cash dwindles, and the world is moving toward digital banking options, we’re finding that fewer and fewer members use us for cash transactions.
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, very few people have visited our Nottingham office to pay in or draw out cash. Therefore, from 1st July 2021, Notts and Lincs Credit Union will no longer be accepting cash deposits or withdrawals over the counter.
Going cashless will enable us to:
- Increase member and staff safety
- Spend more time helping our members
- Keep pace with changing business and banking needs
How should I pay into and withdraw from my NLCU account going forward?
You will still be able to:
- Transfer money electronically into your account with Notts and Lincs Credit Union
- Transfer money electronically from your account with Notts and Lincs Credit Union
I don't have a bank account - what are my options?
If you do not currently have your own bank account there are several services that you can use to find one, for example:
- The Money Advice Service has a list of fee-free basic bank account options.
- We have also partnered with Engage to help offer our members an ethical digital account with a Visa debit card.
Please let us know if you need any help with these changes. You can conduct all of your day to day transfers and loan applications on our website or download our mobile app from:
Alternatively, you can call us on 0115 828 3121. We’re here Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 3 pm.
Operations and Risk Manager