For those making repayments of different amounts, at different times of the month, or all at different rates – a consolidation loan from Notts and Lincs Credit Union could help you take back control of your debts!
We’re proud to announce that we have updated our Debt Consolidation Loan Process.
We now offer a separate service for Debt Consolidation loans exclusively, meaning we can tailor this loan service to all of those looking to take back control of their debts with a loan from the credit union.
This is now available to all members of the credit union, old and new. Please see our Debt Consolidation Page for more information.
We also have a useful Debt Calculator so that you can check and see how much we can help before you apply.
What is Debt Consolidation?
A Debt Consolidation loan is a personal loan that you use to pay off your other outstanding debts and combine the balances into a singular loan account.
You can use this loan to consolidate credit cards, loan accounts, home credit, store cards, phones, overdrafts or other finance options.
How does it work?
- You can consolidate multiple debts into one, up to a maximum balance of £15000
- We simplify your repayments into one payment amount
- We save you money if your new loan is at a lower rate than your existing rates
- Once your loan is approved, we repay your creditors directly
- You may be asked to save alongside your loan repayments
- Loan rates available based on your personal circumstances
Join our community and benefit from a
more financially stable future