Securing better financial futures
Savings and affordable loans focused on your needs, not on profit.
- Easy to apply
- Affordable, flexible repayments
- Borrow from £100 up to £15,000
- No hidden costs or sign up charges
- People with poor credit history can apply
- Start saving with as little as £1
- No limit on deposits and withdrawls
- Requesting a withdrawl is quick and easy
- 24 hour access to your account online or with our app
- Help to take back control of your debts
- Simplify multiple repayments with one amount
- Up to a maximum balance of £15,000
- Your monthly repayments may be reduced
What is a
Credit unions are owned and run by the people who use their services. This means they can focus on what really matters. And that’s helping people, not chasing profits.
We deliver a range of competitively-priced financial products and services to our members from all sectors, including both the traditional banking customers and those who have been previously without access to banking facilities.
Who can join us?
Our loans and savings accounts are for people living or working anywhere in Nottinghamshire or Lincolnshire. They are also available for NCHA residents and those working for one of our payroll partners.
If you don’t qualify, there are many other local credit unions who may be able to help.
“have been great helping me out of difficult financial issues, rates are excellent I’ve had 3 or 4 loans now have cleared all my debts next will be a holiday but is the best place I’ve ever had a loan from”J Green, NLCU Member
“Over the years I’ve had a couple of loans with credit union.which offer great interest rates and affordable repayments the staff at Mansfield are very polite and always a pleasure to go and see especially Marie. They helped me to consolidate my debts and improve my credit score.”A Barlow, NLCU Member
“Staff here are extremely helpful and will be happy to help you with any problems you may have at any time. I know this from personal experience.”P Clark, NLCU Member
New Debt Consolidation Loan Process
For those making repayments of different amounts, at different times of the month, or all at different rates…