Newark and Sherwood District Council Payroll Services
As an employee of Newark and Sherwood District Council, you can easily save money and access affordable loans.
Let us assist you in setting up your account to take advantage of our services.
- Easy to apply
- Affordable, flexible repayments
- Borrow from £1,000 up to £15,000
- No hidden costs or sign-up charges
- People with poor credit history can apply
- Start saving with as little as £1
- £10,000 limit on deposits
- Requesting a withdrawal is quick and easy
- 24 hour access to your account online or with our app
- Set up savings straight from your wages
- Simple, no-stress savings
- Start a deduction from as little as £10
- Easily withdraw your savings online
Join the Giveaway Competition!
Get ready to make this holiday season even more exciting with our incredible competition! By signing up for a £25 payroll deduction before Christmas, you could be the lucky winner of a brand-new Amazon Ring doorbell and Echo speaker!
How to Enter:
- Sign Up: Register for a savings account by using the link below and completing the form.
- Payroll Deduction: To complete your entry, sign up for a payroll deduction of at least £25.
Terms and conditions:
- You must open a FREE savers account and set up a payroll deduction of at least £25 before March 2024. (We will announce the winner on Social Media on 31st March 2024).
- This competition is open to those who work for Newark and Sherwood District Council and is brought to you in partnership with Newark and Sherwood District Council.
- The Prizes are:
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to upgrade your home security and add some holiday cheer! Join our Festive Giveaway Competition today, and who knows, you could be ringing in the New Year with a brand new Amazon Doorbell.
What is a
Credit unions are owned and run by the people who use their services. This means they can focus on what really matters. And that’s helping people, not chasing profits.
We deliver a range of competitively-priced financial products and services to our members from all sectors, including both the traditional banking customers and those who have been previously without access to banking facilities.
Annual return on savings
As decided by our members at our AGM.
Access to affordable loans
Loans for any purpose to suit every pocket.
Login online or on our mobile app to access a full suite of forms to manage your account.
Payroll Pro offers and rates
Loans from as low as 14% APR for Payroll members.
No transaction fees
We have no hidden fees for our savings or loan accounts.
Calculate your monthly cost
Please be aware that this is not a loan offer and the figures quoted in this document are based on the Representative APR which may differ from the actual APR you qualify for after we have conducted a credit search. As a result, this should only be used as an indicative illustration.
The calculator is for illustration purposes only. Rates may be withdrawn at any time. We reserve the right to refuse any application.
Your — repayment:
Total amount repayable:
“Company and website are amazing, online is easy to use, I’m so glad I signed up when I realised I can save through work, amazing, thank you!”Mitch Watson
“A great organisation that makes saving for a rainy easy and hassle free. My savings come directly out of my salary, which means I build a nice little nest egg without the worry of being short each month.”Andrew Maltby
“Credit union is a great way to save put any amount away each month/week just one pound it all adds up.comes straight from wage easy to set up and withdraw CU are always extremely helpful if i have any queries about my account. Have told all of my family and they all save with the CU non profit as well what is there not to like”Keri Watson
“I find the app simple to use and the savings account very useful and the staff helpful”Sarah Rowe
Consumer Credit Awards Results
In the realm of financial institutions, it’s not just about profit margins and balance sheets; it’s about…
We’ve recently announced that we’re closing our Lincoln and Mansfield branches. There are many other ways to continue…
We have made the difficult decision to close our Lincoln and Mansfield branches. Recognising that the move to…
Boots Payroll Deduction Scheme Update
From 1st April 2023, Boots UK LTD will no longer offer the Payroll Deduction Scheme with Notts…
10 Tips to Save Up – Ready, Set, Save!
Do you make New Year’s Resolutions in January and forget all about them in March? Or do you…